Thursday, May 09, 2013

Something Green

My social life is out of control, with people I know and people I do not know, offering to take me away from all this. Their concern is that I will spend two months in the confines of an old caravan and not get out and see things. I finally gave up fighting off the mad throng of chauffeurs and agreed to go out once a day, as long as it is in the morning.

Today I was taken to a shopping center and I could not pull myself away from all the discount stores with the appealing things, including the green teapot, above, and the tea cup, from different stores. I also got a couple of small goblets to pour our orange juice in.
When I got back from the mall I successfully made a toaster-oven stir fry and it was delicious.
This is the pasture with the evening sun.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lady Lydia....I think you enjoy the comfort of your home...but I am sure that the chauffeurs just worry a bit :) The teapot, cup and saucer are just delightful. So pretty :) I am glad that you enjoyed yourself...
m.

Lydia said...

Somerville, Hastings, Frankston, Moemington, and several other places I have visited here. I will keep you updated.

Anonymous said...

Lady Lydia...that is a GREAT teapot! And keeping your jaunts to the mornings is a fine plan...take care of yourself...!
LM
P.S. Pretty pasture too

Anonymous said...

I am in serious LIKE of your teapot and cup...green is my favorite color.

Have fun and thank you for sharing your days with us. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you took one of the opportunities to go on an outing for a time.
Your new teapot is lovely, I enjoy embossed items also.
You bring cheer and the love of the Lord to the home you are visiting.
Thank you for sharing the beauty of Australia with us.

Mrs. J.